Sikh Youth Australia is pleased to organise a FREE webinar on Immigration Visas for students and recent migrants to Australia.
Led by a panel of experts – Amrit Jagota of International Migration Centre, Sydney and Sunnie Gill from Gill Lawyers, you will get an understanding of your rights, eligibility criteria and some practical advice on issues relevant to each type of visa.
There are limited spaces – register on Eventbrite today!
Zoom Conference details will be shared with registrants closer to the event date.
Subclass 500 – Student Visa
• Scanning the horizon- choosing the right course for better future visa pathways
• COVID-19 concessions
• Visa extension including Subclass 408 visa option ifunable to depart Australia Permanent Visas OR Provisional Visas leading topermanent visas: Eligibility criteria and practicalconsiderations
• Subclass 189: skilled independent visa
• Subclass 190 state sponsored: skilled nominated visa
• Subclass 186: (Employer sponsored)
• Subclass 491: (Regional provisional visa) – state sponsored or family sponsored
• Subclass 494: (Regional employer sponsored)
Temporary Stay Visas: Eligibility criteria and practical
• Subclass 485: graduate visa
• Subclass 407: Training visa
• Subclass 482: Temporary skill shortage visa
Question and answer session where the participants can ask questions. Questions will be collated, and response provided to emerging themes The above program is indicative and may change at the discretion of the Presenters.
The presenters are delivering the webinar on a without fee basis. The presentation is in no way an endorsement or otherwise of the presenters for services relating to the presentation and SYA does not vouch for the accuracy of the content of the presentation. Attendees should seek independent advice based on their individual circumstances.