Why an SYA Future Leaders Program?
SYA recognises that in this modern fast-paced world, good grades and a degree are not enough for success – we must constantly push the boundaries of our personal and professional skill to get ahead as individuals and as a community.
How does it work?
We have three programs to help you grow in your personal and professional arenas, no matter what your background.
[Level 1] The Lighthouse Workshop
Leadership starts with Self Awareness! Taking a page from the leading executive development programs run by Fortune 500 companies, the SYA Future Leaders Program begins your leadership journey with The Lighthouse Workshop. Come and look yourself in the mirror in a way you've never seen before!
The Lighthouse Workshop is a dynamic and interactive personal leadership workshop that helps you accelerate your effectiveness in leading yourself and others. The workshop will equip you to generate Maximum Value in any aspect of your life that you deem important.
Through a series of fun games, exciting challenges and intimate group sharing, you will gain a unique insight into your mindsets, automatic behaviours and the impact that this has on what matters to you.
You will leave the workshop:
Energized, invigorated and motivated;
Clear on what maximum value means to you in each aspect of your life;
In full ownership and responsibility to know and create the results you want every day; and
Ready to accelerate your leadership journey.
[Level 2] Success to Significance - Find your Purpose, Shape your Influence
Drawing on the lessons of self-mastery in [Level 1] The Lighthouse Workshop, this course will help you uncover your inner drive and purpose, and use it to shape your influence - on your family, your community and your world.
Champion internal change influences every aspect of your life
Learn to use the DiSC® profiling tool and about the latest techniques in interpersonal dynamics.
Understand how to discover and develop your inner purpose, and the tools you need to step into your significance
New: Negotiation Workshop Learn the practical strategies and techniques for powerful negotiation and assertiveness
The Sikh Startup Course Bootcamp
• The Startup Course is a 12 week hands-on workshop designed by professors from the top business school for people who want to understand how to transform their ideas into real startups.
• With world-class international mentors, 1-on-1 coaching, and the opportunity to pitch to real investors, the Bootcamp will help turn your idea into reality.
• The Bootcamp is taught at INSEAD Business School (ranked No.1 International Business School by Financial Times) and IVEY Business School (ranked No.1 by Business Week). Visit sikh.startupcourse.com for more information and to enrol.
• At the camp, you will be having workshops on how to pitch to investors and one on one mentorship interactions.
To register for the Sikh Startup Course Bootcamp click the link below
Sikh Startup Course (sikh.startupcourse.com)
Over 130 university students and young professionals from around the Asia Pacific attended last year. Don't miss out!
Last year's program was OVER SUBSCRIBED within weeks - Register below and secure your spot today!
Friday, 6th July, 2018 6:00 PM - Sunday, 8th July, 2018 5:00 PM
Sydney Academy of Sport and Recreation
Wakehurst Parkway, Narrabeen, New South Wales 2101, Australia
Wednesday, 4th July, 2018
* Overseas & interstate participants (including ACT and regional NSW) may be eligible for further discounts. Please contact email@example.com BEFORE registering to claim this discount.
*In the corporate sphere, these programs cost $2500 per person. Through the kind Sewa of the facilitators, SYA is able to offer this program to young Sikh adults at a greatly discounted cost. Any donation to help recoup SYA costs is greatly appreciated.
*This program has been kindly supported by all Sydney Gurdwaras - Glenwood, Revesby, Austral, Penrith, Minto and Turramurra We would also like to thank our facilitators for their generous support and time.
Note: Program is strictly for 18 years and above