SYA is hosting a 2-day “Sikhi Day Retreat” in the Hills Shire, 8 - 9 January
We have listened to community feedback - hearing their concerns, as well as their desire connect together as a Sangat and draw strength from Sikhi in these challenging times.
SYA will be hosting a 2-day “Sikhi Day Retreat” in the Hills Shire, bringing the Sangat together to connect with the Summer Camp Spirit and love for the Guru in a COVID-safe and complaint environment.
New Format “Sikhi Day Retreat”
- When: 8 and 9 January 2020 (8am – 6pm, non-residential)
- Where: Balcombe Heights Estate, 92 Seven Hills Rd, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153
- Age Group: All ages up to 65 years (children under 5 will require supervision)
- Cost: $100 per person (for both days) includes 3 meals and refreshments
- Capacity: Due to venue constraints, we are limited to 75 places only.
Expect Jatha bonding, blissful kirtan and Sikhi learning in a fun a relaxed atmosphere and plenty of non-Zoom engagement.
Experience Sangat Again: Now more than ever, we're all in need of that Summer Camp energy, cha-encounters and Sikhi learning we've missed in this COVID-era.
Children/Toddlers Under 5 can attend free of charge with a guardian. Please email us for details on how to register.
A COVID Safe Event
- The SYA Sikhi Day Retreat will be compliant with NSW Health restrictions.
- We encourage those with pre-existing health conditions to consider their personal circumstances in deciding whether to attend.
- Anyone experiencing symptoms, or has been in close contact with someone experiencing symptoms or from the cluster red zones will not be allowed to attend.