Every activity and program delivered by SYA is undertaken by a group of dedicated volunteers. The service providers and facilitators who give their time and share their experiences and knowledge with our youths, all do so on a non remunerable basis.
If you feel you can help us in any of the following fields, please feel free to contact us (fill out the form below):
- Administration – secretarial and office management services
- Financial management
- Website management and operations
- Marketing – graphic design, printing, promotional initiatives
- Communications – public relations, media relations, copyrighting
- Project Management – blood donation, camps, environmental initiatives
- Welfare services – programs to assist the underprivileged in Australia: fund raising to assist natural and man-made disasters
- Life Education Services – provision of programs on self development, leadership development, financial management, career counseling, self-harm management, domestic violence counseling assistance.
Local Area SYA Representatives – we would love to share SYA projects, camps and events with your state or town. If you are interested in helping out as an SYA representative in your area, please let us know!